Sunday, July 24, 2005

My new gadget



Armed with my new gadget, the latest Sony Cybershot T7/B, I basically almost harrassed everyone and every object at home.. just so that I can use them as 'test subjects'.. *grin*

You see, this is my first real camera, one that I can call my own (no more sharing cams, yeah!) and carry around wherever I go. And I'm pretty excited with all the functionalities that comes with it. I've read reviews before my purchase, of course, which says that it's a pretty fuss-free cam & user friendly... except that pros would find it a bit too basic for them.

Anyway, tried and tested.. Good enough for me!


Edited: Additional comment here - Guys, if you are planning to get this for yourself, think again! My hubby finds it not 'manly enough' for him... and the buttons are "too tiny"... :P

4 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger kijal said...

Not just 'not manly enough' but it also doesn't have 'pano' or 'stitch' function hor!? :D

 
At 4:51 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger spacerocket said...

Yalor! I just realised that it does not support panoramic pics :( Waaa...

 
At 9:44 AM, July 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, not sure if u hv Adobe Photoshop Elements. It's pretty nifty to 'stitch' your fotos to make it looks pano. IF m not mistaken it comes 2gether wif Canon digicams.

 
At 2:47 PM, August 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! But u should have bought one with image stabilizer or anti-shake.

Anyhow, I am happy to see that u are keen on photography. Hope to see more pixs from u.

 

Post a Comment



* p.s. Would appreciate your name at the end of your comment if you are not registered to Blogger. Thanks!


<< Home