Friday, September 16, 2005

If only...

How careless of me! I'd miscalculated the distance between the motorcycle and my car, driving so near it that the damage was done on the right passenger door of my car *sob sob*!

All I heard was "th'ng".. very soft and almost nothing. The motorcycle had this metal panel at the back part near its passenger seat (I think it's used to transport gas cylinder or something like that)..



If only I haven't driven all the way to buy jambu air from the roadside mini-lorry...
If only the motorcycle wasn't parked there...
If only I'd steered my car a bit further away from the motorcycle...
If only I didn't crave for the pink guava...

........ none of this would have happened........ :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



* p.s. Would appreciate your name at the end of your comment if you are not registered to Blogger. Thanks!


<< Home