Saturday, October 01, 2005

Malaysian Idol 2005

As I was dutifully pressing on the RC and changing Astro channels on one boring night, I stumbled upon the semi-finals of MI. Little did I realise how much hype this reality show has created! Although I was never on the MI craze-wagon, this guy here attracted my attention so much that I 'forgot' to switch channels.. Check this out, friends (got this link while surfing aimlessly):


"you are the worst Michael Jackson impersonator in the world..." ~ Paul Moss"


And I continued to obediently tune in for the next two days to catch the finale..

You asked: Who did I vote for?
I answered: *secret* .. Haha!

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, October 01, 2005, Blogger Margaret said...

With the baby on the way you might like to check out my blog or some of the articles onFrom Tots 2 Teens though I hope you don't have to deal with baby colic!.
Nice photos by the way.
Good luck with the birth,
Margaret

 

Post a Comment



* p.s. Would appreciate your name at the end of your comment if you are not registered to Blogger. Thanks!


<< Home