Thursday, December 08, 2005

I need to SHOUT OUT LOUD

How would you feel if you borrowed your car to someone out of goodwill and the car is returned to you bruised and battered? As understanding as I am that accidents are 'accidents', I just can't help but feel a little angry..


Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..... but I can't say anything because the person already feel bad and I was the one who was willing to borrow!

Now that my car is in hospital, I am left immobile.. Can't move about freely as I need to depend on others to drive me.. plans have to be cancelled.. etc..

*Sigh*

I need a car.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, December 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat happened 2 ur car? No pic. of d car in hospital (b4 vs. after kinda shot)?

 
At 1:10 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger spacerocket said...

I can't bear to take pics for remembrance.. :(

 

Post a Comment



* p.s. Would appreciate your name at the end of your comment if you are not registered to Blogger. Thanks!


<< Home