Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It will never be the same again

I got my car back today. And I'm not totally happy with it. Here's why:

1. I'm still waiting for the dented logo to be replaced.
2. No matter how articulate the repair works were, my front & back bumpers still have flaws. And they are a bit out of shape if you look long enough!
3. My car smells of paint! *Yuck*
4. You can see diff. shades of Vivid Blue on diff. parts of the car (ie. boot vs. back bumper) even though they're from the same can of spray..
5. Psychologically I'm still wounded..

*Sigh*

It'll never be the same again.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, December 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor u... but i'm sure u can find good enuff workshop to repair the dents. Mine got repaired @ Sg Buloh when I had accident last 1st July.

Or... upgrade the car!! :)

 
At 11:08 AM, January 08, 2006, Blogger spacerocket said...

Kijal - No matter how good the work is, some scars are bound to show.. Anyway, that's better than it being beyong repair!

Evil Penguin - Malaysia :) . BTW, how did you find this blog?

 

Post a Comment



* p.s. Would appreciate your name at the end of your comment if you are not registered to Blogger. Thanks!


<< Home