Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ocean Wonders™ Cot Mobile

I've been wanting to get a cot mobile for bb, so when hubby and I went shopping last Friday, this wonderful 'development toy' from Fisher Price caught my eyes...



Although high on my mobile list was the Symphony In Motion mobile from Tiny Love, this one seems as attractive and adds more value for money:

1. It has ceiling light display
2. Additional lighting @ centre of mobile to attract bb's attention
3. Plays more music tunes
4. Cheaper although it comes with remote control!

* Nowadays development toys seemed like a must for babies and toddlers. Still remembered that last time, we used to treat household items as our 'toys'..

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, December 12, 2005, Blogger kijal said...

U sure d toy is for your baby gurl? I think it's more for u! :))

 
At 6:03 PM, December 13, 2005, Blogger spacerocket said...

Haha...! Well.. share share ma.. I 'enjoy' it as much as she does.. esp d ceiling light display - so romantic!

 

Post a Comment



* p.s. Would appreciate your name at the end of your comment if you are not registered to Blogger. Thanks!


<< Home